Berrien County School District Surplus Equipment
Gym Equipment for Sale
Berrien County Board of Education is accepting sealed bids for equipment surplus. Pictures of all surplus items can be found by clicking on the links below.
Sealed Bid Terms and Conditions
- Surplus equipment items are available for inspection by appointment only . Contact Jarrod Woods at (229) 356-0272 to schedule an on-site visit.
- All bid forms must reach the Berrien County Board of Education at 810 South Dogwood by 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 29, 2018.
- When submitting bids on multiple items, each item must be placed on a separate bid form.
- BC BOE reserves the right to retain items for which sufficient minimum bids are not offered.
- BC BOE will review all bids and notify successful bidders of their decisions.
- BC BOE must receive full payment on or before June 01, 2018.
- BC BOE accepts cash, company checks, money orders, cashier’s checks, and certified checks.
- Removal of the equipment is the responsibility of the successful bidder and must be completed by June 5, 2018 at 4:00 pm, or ownership of said property reverts back to Berrien County Board of Education.
- BC BOE makes no warranty expressed or implied as to the quality, weight, size or description of any of the property or its fitness of any use or purpose. All property offered for sale “as is, where is, with no guarantee.”
Below are the items available for purchase.
- Item #11- Game Bike Cateye Fitnessdrive.google.com/drive/folders/1cbOGHDgecPocAtMnXUHZiluOsXLTsqTR?usp=sharing